Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Video of Matty Skiing!

I was finally able to make it to Future Shop to purchase the contraption needed to upload video from my camera cartridge (this shit is all too complicated for me, but I'm trying!)
So I get the thing home.. upload (that was easy) then open iMovie, and well, friggin fracker!!! I had to "build a movie" before I could export the damn video!!! All this so that my husband (who comes home tomorrow by the way) could see the video of his little girl skiing!! (he still hasn't got the chance to see her in action) Well, as you can see, I figured it out... and added an extra clip... and even added another one of my favorite Raffi songs.. "All I really need" (it was playing in my head the whole time I was recording her that day.. so I thought it was fitting) I hope you enjoy! 


With much love....

No comments:

Post a Comment