My little girl and I had another date on the mountain today... although 2 hours of our date was me skiing on my own, then having a nice little coffee! Mmmmm! There was a sign in the coffee shop that read "Coffee is not a drug, it's a Vitamin" Haha!
![]() |
| Sycamore Hill on Etsy (my most favorite site) |
This is going to be a super quick little post here... I just wanted to share some cute pictures of Matty on her 2nd day of ski lessons!
Giving Mom the 'ol Thumbs Up!
| If I could wear this toque all year round I would.. ( I don't know how to love something just a little) |
I'm just overwhelmed with pride today, and I wish so much that her Daddy could have been there to watch her take her first turns and her beaming smile!! She kicked butt! (My little purple people eater)
| Rosy Cheeks |
Oh ya! I learned what the 'rubber lift' thing is called.. "a magic carpet!" and Matty also informed me that there are monkey's under it that make it move .. now you are in the know!!
With much love...

No comments:
Post a Comment