I went through all the kids clothes and toys.. made bags to sell and donate.. and got rid of anything they aren't using. It felt amazing! I do admit that cleaning out Bryar's room made me a bit sad, he's growing up so fast! But I am loving the personality of this little toddler he is turning into!
I went for a few long walks.. and have started enjoying the fact that it is warm enough to get Matty to walk home from school!
I finally went back to the gym for the first time in a month (I did do home based workouts in that period) and my trainer kicked my butt ..hard!!! I had a tough time doing anything for a couple days afterward. I love the pain. (sick, I know!)
My hubby came home for a few days.. we cleaned up the rest of the 'junk' that accumulated downstairs (where does all that shit come from???) and we did a couple dump runs. I think we are both so excited to get working in our yard... we absolutely love it! The anticipation is peaking that's for sure!
Anyways...
Here are a few pictures of the kids dancing their hearts out to their favorite Raffi song ... 'bananaphone' , it gets played over and over... and over at our house. My favorite part is at the end when it says "this song drives me ...banana's" so funny.... but I'm not gunna lie.. I sing every word!!
Our Bananaphone prop...
The girl's got moves! (action shot) haha!
Bryar chases his big sister around in circles yelling.. squealing.. and laughing.
Nothing is cooler than Matty in his eyes!
This would be his WOW oh WOW face... OOoooOOOooooo!!!!
We love to play flash cards.. we shake them all up and he has to find the animal I ask for... he does pretty good!
They love each other so darn much *MELT*
I must say... he is the cutest Honeybee I've ever seen!!
I'm thinking....
This kid needs to get outside and RUNNNNNN!!!
I did love winter so so much this year.... but now I can honestly say.... I am spring ready... the snow melting and the sun shining ..... mmmmmmm ... I think it's going to be the best one yet!!
With much love..
When did bryar lose his baby look!has it been that long since I have seen him?!?!?! The soup,mash,looks good. I am going to try it out for my kiddies:)
ReplyDeleteLove Love LOve maddys hair:)