![]() |
| boards.ign.com |
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Mini Signs
So, since I have been on this journey to clarity in my life, I have started to notice little things that have always been there... (I kind of feel like they are little signs telling me I'm on the right path) example .. Today one of my all time favorite Bob Marley songs was playing and I blindly started singing along " Don't worry... about a thing .. cause every little things .. gunna be alright.." and I was like wow... everything is alright! haha. so silly, but to me it was another little flash of light. Days like today I am so grateful to have suffered (even if slightly) from anxiety or I never would have noticed a simple message that millions of us hear everyday. "Don't worry about a thing.... Every little things gunna be alright" (for any of my friends that worry about the big stuff and the small stuff)
With much love...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment