He's still not 100% but he acts like he is. Getting a 1 and a half year old to sit down and stay still is one of the toughest jobs I have ever done. And the little bugger has morphed into having temper tantrums when he doesn't get his way ... which I have no tolerance for at all! My mom giggles about this "pay back sure suck's doesn't it... hehehehe!" She informs me that I had temper tantrums that were award winning until the age of 5 when she threw me in a cold shower mid tantrum. (I remember that moment in my life very clearly...) If anyone has any advice how to deal with the infamous tantrum .. please please comment!!
My love for running is increasing.. I didn't think this was possible.. but it may have something to do with the fact that I have an amazing running partner!! We are less than 6 weeks away from running the half marathon at the end of May .. I am gitty. Running is something that really clears my head and also helps me deal with my anxieties. (other than Bryar being sick last week my anxiety meter is very low, it feels amazing)
The sun was shining this morning .. the best way to start a day.
I made a new batch of Power Balls .. mmmmmm..
went for a walk that was incredible (minus a tantrum) I even wore shorts!!
treated my little boy to his first ever soft serve ice cream cone and we had a stroll together along our small town sidewalks at his turtle pace ... nothing sweeter
we had a sunshiny afternoon in our back yard
cuddling our dogs..
bouncing around..
giggles galore..
best friends playing marbles ...
a little more giggles and bouncing..
another perfect spring day..
Memories in the making ...
With much love..
This sounds like it was a great day:)Thats adorable you walked through the town at turtle speed... Oh the patience of a mother!!!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are adorable of the kids.
tiff
xo